Sunday, April 30, 2017

Zaina- A Halal Restaurant in Downtown Kansas City

Restaurant: Zaina
Address: 1108 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, Missouri
Buffet or a-la-carte: 3/30/17
Date of visit: 3/29/17



Background:
Salam/hey guys! Today I will be talking about my experience at Zaina, which is a halal Mediterranean restaurant in downtown Kansas City. I got to go here to grab a quick bite before my interview for an internship and also visiting the career fair would be done. I happened to be right next to the restaurant when I went to the FedEx office to print out resumes. After getting the resumes, I headed to lunch.



Let The Experience Begin!
Zaina is located near the intersection of Grand and E 11th in the heart of downtown Kansas City. I walked in, and proceeded to make my order.



Let's Eat!
I ordered a chicken shawarma plate. I paid a total of &7.99 + tax. The food took really quick to come: only 2 minutes and 21 seconds.



Menu: https://zainakcmo.com/menu
Besides the normal Mediterranean food items such as kababs, sandwiches, and hummus, they have spicy curry and biryani. The prices are good for the most part. You'd be better off buying three separate dips instead of buying a trio because the price difference is literally $1.

The chicken shawarma plate


The Verdict:
Overall, a satisfactory meal. Plenty of flavor. The service was good as well and really fast.



Conclusion: If you want some good food at lightning fast service in downtown Kansas City, then you should check this place out! I would not mind going back here again!



Graing:
Service: 9/10
Food: 8/10
Total: 17/20 = 85% (B)
Pricing: $ out of $$$$



Restaurant Information:
Zaina
1108 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, Missouri
Phone: (816) 842-1800
Website: https://zainakcmo.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZainaKC/
Timings: Mon-Fri: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM; Sat: 10:30 AM - 3 PM; Sun: Closed
Caters: Yes

Feel free to comment below, send me a message on Facebook, or send me an email!

Cheers!
Zain Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment