Tuesday, July 16, 2019

We're Dough Bakery: A Lebanese Bakery near Hillcroft

Restaurant: We're Dough Bakery
Address: 6437 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas
Buffet or a-la-carte: A-la-carte
Date of visit: 7/1/19

Background:
Salam/hey guys! I'm back after a while. Sorry I have been busy. I've been using my Instagram a lot more than the blog lately due to the fact that I had zero time with work getting really busy and me preparing for major engineering exams. Anyways, the first review of July is of a bakery called We're Dough Bakery. It's a full fledged bakery that serves authentic Lebanese bakery items such as Saj (thinbread) and Fakhar eggs. I got to go here while on lunch break from work.



Let The Experience Begin!
We're Dough is located in the same strip mall as House of Kabob. The inside is really nice and swanky. The dining area is also very vast. The way the ordering works is that you order, pay, and wait until the pager buzzes so that you could get your food and eat.



Let's Eat!
I ordered a simple saj with cheese and sujuk (dry beef sausage). The price? $6.49 + tax. The waiting time wasn't bad though.


Menu: Page 1 From YelpPage 2 From Yelp
The menu is from their Yelp page, since they don't have a website. The place is fully halal, and they have some really interesting items such as pizza pot pie, and kaak (Lebanese street bread with sesame seeds). The prices are reasonable.

The Saj with Cheese and Sujuk

What it looks like inside


The Verdict:
Incredible. Flavorful. Tasty. Light. Cooked perfectly.

No problem with the service. The person behind the counter was really friendly.


Conclusion:
We're Dough is a great bakery to check out. I'm glad it's not far from my work. I just wish they'd be open for a longer time during the day (See in Timings)



Grading: 
Service: 9/10
Food: 9/10
Total: 18/20 = 90% (A)
Pricing: $ out of $$$$



Restaurant Information:
We're Dough Bakery
6437 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas
Phone: (832) 582-8877
Website: None
Timings: Mon-Sun: 8 AM to 5 PM
Caters: Unknown

Feel free to comment below, send me an email, or message me on Facebook!

Cheers!
Zain Mohammed



No comments:

Post a Comment